Christmas Early

There is a positive and negative side to this story. The positive is now that I have my own credit card, the ability for me to shop online is abundant, and as Christmas approaches this will ensure that I get all my shopping done on time. Negatively, my Wells Fargo account is beginning to plummet and my family thinks I'm not only a little early on the Christmas season but also a OSA (online shopping addict.) But hey, it could be worse, right?
The site I'm most guilty of excessively using is Gilt Groupe. For those of you who have yet to hear about it, I'd like to spare you from a lifelong shopping obsession--and you should probably steer clear of the rest of this post. For those of you who already are obsessed, or have extra money to spare, Gilt is an online site based in NYC that features top notch designer clothes, jewelery, home & personal accessories, even baby necessities. In a nutshell, if you need it, you can find it on Gilt Groupe. Oh, there is a plus side to this shopping too, not only are you getting high quality but at a good price, each designer featured is discounted on this site-and not just the stuff they couldn't sell elsewhere. My favorite buys thus far are some Voluspa candles and an evil-eye gold necklace. Additionally I have already done a good amount of my holiday shopping. My excuse when my mom brings me my packages from guilt is "Mom it's not my fault that all the best sales keep happening now," or "oh, another unbirthday present for me?"(I love alice in wonderland-so that one gets a little overused) Either way, if your stuck trying to find some wonderful gifts for any occasion, I would highly recommend checking out the website, as long as you don't see yourself as the 'addiction type.' Happy Holidays...early.

No comments:

Post a Comment