Colleen Atwood; Design Inspiration


Anyone who knows me, understands my extreme fascination with Alice in Wonderland. Whether its the classic or the new Tim Burton version, I will pick to watch these movies over anything else! The fantasy of it all is probably which initially lured me into it, but with much consideration I think my favorite part of the movies is the costume design. No one ever seems to give credit to costume designers, but could you even imagine a movie without them? no. Hands down, Colleen Atwood did the most incredible job designing the costumes in Alice and Wonderland. Her work is so eccentric, elaborate, and not to mention enticing!

The second picture in this post, is some more photography built off of the inspiration from Alice in Wonderland. The internet is full of these sort of pictures, which i love because they're all so intriguing!

No comments:

Post a Comment