Thinking Hot Pink & Gold

I adore color combos. There is of course the white & black combo, which has achieved the impression of classic through the many old hollywood movies and pictures. On my newest search for inspiration I scoured for a color combination that could initiate different feelings--represented a different look, but was all the same a combo that was delectable. The pairing of Hot Pink and Gold definatly sparked some interest. There is something about that eye-popping pair of metallics and brights which really creates a sort of regal feeling.
fit for a queen? clearly.

3 comments:

  1. The 2nd necklace (?) is divine... xxx

    ♥♥♥Would love if you entered our:
    HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY♥♥♥ (We think youd rock one of these necklaces!!!)

    shantik designs
    LOVE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool :D

    Follow me if you're not already, if you think this is annoying, ignore this. When you follow me, I'll follow you back.

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete