Sweet, Sizzling, ect., ect.

So, it's definitely been way to long since i've had time to post as much as I did in my first few weeks of blogging. Not that life for me is usually all that busy and such, but for some reason, august has a knack for bringing out the beautiful writers block. The stress of one month to go until school really starts getting at me, but when you think of it isn't summer only like two and a half months? So technically speaking I've still got plenty of time for a little R & R. Then again, now that I'm older school is never really out, I mean I still have to read multiple books, write essays, take an online course, and be ready to feel inspired enough to make it through the next 9 months of syco. Now tell me, does that sound like a joke to you or what? The whole point of summer is to be able to spend time doing what we teenagers do best, (sleeping, partying, working...maybe?) but now over our small two and a half month vacation we also have to worry about when the hell we are going to stop procrastinating and read these stupid books. Of course It's not the teachers fault the classes have higher expectations... but seriously they do have what nine and a half months in order to squeeze as much of this crazy book reading in as they want. All I want in return is the R & R that I earned over the last nine and a half months. Thanks for the listening, enjoy your last couple weeks in peace!

3 comments:

  1. hi babe:)
    thanks for the sweet comment
    love to read it!
    nice blog you have here!

    New outfit post - Lets sheer it
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Sorry you are stressing. Take it easy. With the reading, it's just one page at a time. try not to procrastinate, it only makes it harder. Enjoy your last little bit before school!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THESE PICTURES...REALLY FASHION!!!

    I COME FROM ITALY!!!

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER??

    http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete