Operation Inspiration

I can't image in a picture any more cute or luxurious. People tend to have this idea of elephants as dirty, but let's face it this one is toting a frock much more high end then most of the people who probably take care of him. Guess luxury is just the price for being so adorable. I showed this picture to one of my good friends Kendall who loves both LV and elephants and let's just say she was speechless, just the effect I was hoping for:) Hope this wonderful photograph inspires all of you as it lightheartedly advocates the riches which it carries!

6 comments:

  1. omg , this is amazing to see!
    how Qute!

    New outfit post - We are golden
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful.
    I loved it, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah i love it!

    if you're not already following you could if you want to and i'll follow you back.

    new post♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute and inspiring!
    tks for your visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a FANTASTIC blog!! Definitely followed : )
    hope you'd check my blog out as well and follow if you like?

    http://www.rahelrahelrahel.com

    ReplyDelete