Summer's Best; The Boho Braid







The boho braid is the new tousled waves this and last summer. You can achieve this look by distributing smoothing cream throughout damp hair, then blow-dry using a round brush. Make a deep side part. Take three sections from the part area and french braid across your hairline, leaving some strands out near the front to weave in. Secure the bottom with clear elastic and keep the unbraided tresses bouncy with some kind of curl-reviving spray. The spray I use most commonly is Herbal Essences, but I also love catwalk and Bumble and Bumble products. This look will look chic wherever you decide to flaunt it, Hollywood stars are seen walking the red carpet with this style as well as walking the beach. I wear it most when I go running because its an easy way to ensure my hair stays out of my eyes, and that way I don't even have to use a headband.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love this hairstyle :)
    Thanks for your post on The Best of this Life! I hope you'll follow us from now on and get your recipe fix for the week!!!

    Love your stylish blog
    xo Emily Lynne

    ReplyDelete